Clerical Officer II at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clerical Officer II
- Candidates must possess four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in either the Senior Secondary School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE O/L).
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their Application Letter attaching photocopies of Certificate(s) (not Statement of Result(s)) and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address and Telephone Number.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Schools attended with dates plus qualifications obtained.
- Post applied for:
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the “Administration Annex ” with the Reference Number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.