Class Teachers at Brickhall School
Brickhall School is a top-flight international school with focus on the Early Years, Primary and College. It is committed to raising globally-conscious pupils who will excel and exceed through persistence and integrity.
As a result of expansion, we are seeking genuinely passionate and qualified candidates to fill the position below for the 2018/2019 Academic Year, commencing in September:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Job Type: Full Time
- Relevant qualification(s) (PGDE a plus for non-education majors)
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar position in an A-grade international school.
- Experience working with children between the ages of 5-11 years, and who are from different nationalities.
- Proficiency in the use of the Computer and the Internet for learning.
- Good record-keeping,mentoring, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing/oral communication skills.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, which should include the following below, to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your application should be the Position + Years of Experience eg “Class Teacher 8 Years Experience”.
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Scanned application letter, in applicant’s own handwriting,
- A write up titled “Why I am the Best”.
- Class Teachers with backgrounds in English Language, English Language/Literature, Mathematics and Home Economics are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.