Civil Society for the Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria New Vacancy
Civil Society for Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TB Network) is one of the leading Civil Society Organization (CSO) in Nigeria implementing programs for eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the position below in the organization for Global Fund grants:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Reports to: Administrative Officer
Period of engagement: Three (3) Months
- Vacancy for Transport Officer at Civil Society for the Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TB Network)
- Civil Society for Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TB Network) is one of the leading Civil Society Organization (CSO) in Nigeria implementing programs for eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria etc.
- We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. A vacancy exists for Transport Officer under the Global Fund Active Case Finding (ACF) Project
- Keep the vehicles clean and tidy at all times, both interior and exterior
- Ensure that all required items (first aid kits, fire extinguisher, spare parts, etc.) are in place and any missing, damaged or expired items are reported immediately.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by Line Manager.
- Ensure that all organizational policies and donor requirements are followed when storing project vehicles and in the event of a mechanical breakdown, accident, or security incident.
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities.
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance and ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies.
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office
- Maintain a vehicle log book on a daily basis, ensuring accurate and valid entries at all times according to procedures; and ensure that all other required documentation and certifications for the vehicle are kept updated and accessible.
- Ensure that vehicles are checked daily and at other required times, according to established procedures, that regular service schedules are followed, and that all problems are reported immediately, in line with established procedures.
- Language Requirements: Spoken English-Good; Written English-Good (basic)
- Must be able to speak at least one local language predominant in project states
- At least two years’ experience of professional driving with international NGOs.
- Professional experience in vehicle maintenance/repairs. Certification/ training as driver mechanic trade test is an added advantage.
- First School Leaving Certificate, WASC/NCE.
- At least 4 years of professional driving on a full Nigerian Driver’s license.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter explaining suitability for the job, enveloped and addressed to:
No. 22, Koforidua Street,
Off Michael Okpara Way,
Wuse, Zone 2,
FCT – Abuja
E-mail address: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018.
- Indicate – Attention: Admin Officer on the envelop or by email
- Candidate must be based in Abuja and familiar with the terrain
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.