Civil Engineer at McBuddy Properties Limited
McBuddy Properties Limited is actively engaged in the land development, Housing and renovations in Nigeria, South Africa, United States and United Kingdom. We have tested experience in planning, procurement and sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Coordinate all the activities taking place at the sites, working along with Surveyor
- Manage the information timeline and quality assurance deliverables of the projects & Attend weekly/monthly management/site meetings
- Provide monthly progress reports across all projects
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for Inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
- Devices sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- 3 years experience of working with Real Estate Firm is required.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com