Cisco New Job Vacancy – Share & Apply!
Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Account Manager
Job Id: 1237004
Area of Interest: Sales – Product
Job Type: Professional
What You’ll Do
- The Partner Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our partners. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
- Imagine participating major transformational projects in industries from manufacturing to retail to government. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us.
- Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long-term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
- Ensures integrated communications about all relevant topics to our channel landscape while leveraging new media platforms
- Manage interactions with all functions, including interface to EMEAR and WW functions
- Provides cross functional thought leadership related to Partner Strategy
- Own and manage weekly booking process activities with partners in close alignment with Cisco sales operations
- Ensures Operational readiness, compensation, business metrics definition
- Ensuring 100% compliance with internal rules and local laws.
- At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
- Responsible for a number of Partners
- Manage and develop all your Partners in alignment with Sales, owns Portfolio and Customer Segment strategy. Be the face towards all of our partners
- Assess capabilities and ensure that all certification criteria’s are met
- Set growth targets, establish support structure and review and control achievement
- Develop existing partners to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Represent Cisco and Cisco´s Partner strategy at key events/conferences and in the press and establish Cisco as the Vendor #1
- Encourages Co-Marketing Activities and targeted PMF/VW spending in alignment with Marketing team, with a special focus on our commercial business
Who You’ll Work With
- We are Cisco Sales.
- We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
- Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
- We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
- You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Who You Are
- You will bring several years of industry experience, alternative experience in a partner focused Organizations
- Strong team player and Leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate distributed teams also in a matrix organization
- Strong communicator and presenter, ability to speak to bigger groups.
- Strong operational skills, ability to execute agreed programs
- Good financial background especially on system integrator models
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply