Chief Internal Auditor at Corporate Skills Limited
Corporate Skills Limited – Our client, a medium-sized company in the Mobile Phone and Lighting Equipment industry, with Head Office in Lagos and branches in four strategic locations across the country, needs vibrant and intelligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
- To develop and manage effective internal audit/control system
- To ensure that major risks are identified, analyzed, codified and effectively managed.
- Ensure strict adherence with all laws, regulations and internal audit/control measures put in place.
- To review, evaluate and report on accounting and internal control system
- To ensure company’s assets are protected against fraud and theft
- To conduct special investigations e.g. into suspected fraud
- To review bank reconciliation and other financial reports and make recommendations, as appropriate, to management.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Carrying out such additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc/HND Accounting from a reputable University/Polytechnic (minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Must have an unblemished record of service of between 5 and 10 years in a reputable Audit firm
- Must be between 25 & 45 years of age
- Must be proficient in Quick Books
- Accounting Package and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- The remuneration is competitive and attractive.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.