Chief Financial Officer – Operations at Mindfield Resources
Mindfield Resources – Our client is going through an interesting journey of expanding and ramping up current operations across the West Africa region. Would you like to be a part of something stimulating and challenging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer – Operations
- Today’s business entreprises require deep partnership from the finance function to be able to deliver the business objectives.
- Working in clsoe partnership with the Managing Director you would need to wear both hats of strategic partnership and executional excellence.
- Your key accountabilities would be managing the overall finance function with a firm hold on the treasury function as currency fluctations are rampant, develop and deploy the overall strategy, effective management of the working capital, Capex, ensure dashboards are created for effective decision making and you should be able to influence at the highest echelons of the organization .
- You should have at least 18+ years of business experience.
- What is critical that you have prior experience in the consumer goods / commodities / agriculture ndustry.
- Have well rounded experience and the ability to drive transformation.
- At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels.
- Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates.
- Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment.
- Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship…..mindfield..making a difference.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online