Cheki Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment – Send In Your CVs
Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
Our staffing system is of utmost priority to us which is why we make sure we employ the best and most qualified set of people in our sales department and most of all our organization as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales, Digital Advert & Business Development
- The successful candidate should possess cognate experience selling banner advert spaces for renowned brands. Should be ready to ‘hit the ground running’ from the first month.
- Grow our corporate car finance service from both prospective car buyers and lending financial institutions.
- Network to build partnerships local professional bodies, private companies and governments
- Plan and manage sponsored events in order to drive conversions with partners
- Build relationship with in-house sales team and other key stakeholders
- Consistently prospecting and building profitable partnerships with renowned business thereby building value and continuous income stream for the company
- Selling Banner Adverts slots on the website to businesses that want wide coverage from our website
- Retaining Advert businesses with acquired clients and ensuring customers have value for money
- Drive subscription sales from our brand new car dealers and High end car dealers
- First Degree or an equivalent qualification in Social Sciences
- Experience: 3 – 5 years cognate experience from a renowned company.
- The remuneration for this role is very attractive and negotiable, including Health Insurance cover, and impressive commission on Sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.