Centre for Health Sciences Training, Research and Development New Job Available
The Centre for Health Sciences Training, Research and Development (CHESTRAD) is a global non-state, not-for-profit social enterprise established in 1992. It is registered in Nigeria as a Corporation Limited by Guarantee and is tax-exempt. It is also registered in the United Kingdom as a Company Limited by Guarantee (Registration number: 03249311) and is a public charity (1058387).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteers
- Are you interested in giving back to the society?
- Would you like to volunteer your time for a cause that impacts humanity?
- Are you a caring or giving heart ?
- If yes, volunteers are needed for our community engagement outreach themed: “Giving Back to our children; Enabling Tomorrow Through Community Action and Philanthropy”.
- Intervention areas include: Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Ikeja, Alimosho, Eti-Osa, Epe and Ikorodu LGAs of Lagos State from 22nd to 28th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- kindly share this information with another caring friend of yours.
- For more information, please contact: email@example.com