Centre for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA) Ongoing Recruitment
The Centre for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA) is an independent, non-partisan public policy think-tank committed to rigorous research through which public policies are examined and best practices disseminated. CPPA aims to help sub-Saharan African governments, institutions, and businesses create innovative policy solutions to development challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
- The Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA) seeks to recruit exceptional persons as “Research Associates” with specialization in health economics, agric economics, financial economics, energy economics and policy.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong bachelors degree in one of the quantitative sciences; mathematics, economics, statistics, and engineering and must possess a masters degree in one of the stated areas of specialization such as; health economics, energy economics/policy, financial economics, agric economics and statistics from a top tier university. The candidates should match the below profile:
- Outstanding analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver results in different environments (especially in a developing world context)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Broad world view
- Ability to use statistical packages (such as SPSS) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of second class upper division
- Aged between 22 and 35 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- If you like the challenge of cutting though conventional thinking and working on complex development problems then our organisation is interested in you.
- We will in turn offer each candidate a stimulating and challenging work environment, a possibility to engage with frontier research, opportunities for world class, international training and an attractive salary package.
- The selected candidate will ideally be expected to resume the post as soon as possible. The position will start with a three year contract with the option of renewal depending on performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.