Cash Officer at Soteria Eye Clinic Limited
Soteria Eye Clinic Limited is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to the community in Warri and it’s environ. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.”
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cash Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
- To maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Make sure customers feel welcome and comfortable.
- Receive and post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Handling all the cash transaction of the organization.
- Checking daily cash accounts
- Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
- Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of B.Sc degree or equivalent. Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be honest and sincere.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be thorough.
- Good reporting research results,
- Excellent data entry skills.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org