Caregiver at Teenee Todds Day Nursery/Broadoaks British School
Teenee Todds Daycare is an Early years Nursery that caters to the needs of children between the ages of three months to five years (3 months- 5 years). We are guided by the principles of the EYFS – (EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE). We believe in the uniqueness of every child, building positive relationships, establishing an enabling environment to foster learning and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Caregiver
Overview of the Role
- The caregiver is responsible for providing high quality and professional care to infants and toddlers in line with the Centers guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- At least 1-2 years experience in early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable, and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
- Must possess excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to engage articulated communication between children, parents and colleagues is a must.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com applications must have the position applied for as the subject line (e.g Subject line: Caregiver – John Doe).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.