Career for RAN Support Engineer at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: RAN Support Engineer
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of RAN Support Engineer who would be responsible for:
- RAN Network database configuration management
- Network configuration audit ensuring all nodes are running on the latest software
- Following up on major escalated failures until resolution
- Supervise and conduct acceptance tests for all new nodes to be integrated to the Network
- Project manage MS transitions
- Provide technical governance with MS Partners
- Reporting on KPI variance
- Emergency network reporting
- Monitor Network node availability
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering or any related Applied Sciences.
- Troubleshooting skills on Network elements
- Experience in different network vendor area e.g Ericsson, ZTEm Huawei, NSN, etc.
- At least 5 years’ Networks operational experience in GSM
- Technical knowledge of Network Elements – Switching Systems, RAN, MPBN and SIGTRAN.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position
Applications Deadline 24th November, 2017.