Capricorn Digital Limited Job Vacancy
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst/ Strategy Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
- The Data Analytics/Strategy Supervisor will be responsible for driving the use of existing and novel data sources to improve risk and operational performance, and for the development of a long term strategy to collect, store and utilise data related to clients, customers and operational performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse tables in the organizations management information system (SMIS) to establish knowledge of data for accurate retrieval and use in report writing.
- Utilise available tools such as Excel and others to provide technical reports
- Present report data in a way that is most meaningful and readily accessible to concerned personnel using a combination of system
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills to translate reporting requests in order to accurately meet the actual information and deadline needs of users.
- Collaborate with end users to gather report requirements and ensure proper testing and validation.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, interpret high-level information into data
- Use data to figure out market and business trends to increase profits and efficiency.
- Analyse competitor data and industry trends to help develop a picture of where the company stands in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs.
- Perform strategic operations analysis, identifying performance trends, reviewing sales/financial analyses and interpreting data.
- Review findings from analysis and make verbal/written recommendations to Management
- Analyse business trends for past, current and recommend actions for the future.
- Provide support to end users on standardised and ad hoc reports.
- Maintains data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determines changes in physical database by studying project requirements; identifying database characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognised institution
- Master Degree relevant to Data Analytics will be an added advantage
- 3+ years in progressively responsible experience in strategy and data analytics leadership roles, preferably in an Investment Bank, Corporate Finance, Management Consulting, Strategy Department of any FMCG, large Accounting firm, Software Development Co, Payments co, ICT co, or Telecommunication
- Proficiency and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point and Google applications is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation
- Experience with analytical data tools (Power BI)
- Expertise in analytics that support pricing and product development
- Experience using analytics to optimise channel marketing
- Leader and visionary with the ability to translate and explain complex models and VAS analytics to senior management, segment leaders, and external stakeholders
- Innovative, forward thinker with a demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership, as well as strong relationship management capabilities
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of data structures
- Knowledge of industry standards of payment and technology distribution policies
- Ability to convert business strategy into action oriented objectives and measurable results
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018