Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Camp Boss
Req I D: Req-1107
- Planning, organizing and controlling camp operations.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts.
- Controlling costs and utilization of manpower for optimum performance.
- Establishing work procedures and policies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Coordinating closely with client representatives and other contractor personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Constantly monitoring operations with a view to more efficient management and performance techniques.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Play a key role in budgeting and controlling costs. Specifically food and consumable costs, ensuring accurate POB schedules are prepared and submitted in a timely manner to the relevant departments.
- Organizes the implementation of instructions including customer service, catering delivery and handling, food safety, HACCAP, quality control and Health and Safety as per company approved SOP
- Any other duties as directed by P&F Manager
- City & Guilds 706-1/2 or Equivalent HACCP Level 3
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in similar position, preferable within oil and gas camp facilities.
- International experience, preferably West Africa regions Working with multi-cultural clients and colleagues.
- B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online