BWC Hotels Available Job Opportunity
At BWC Hotels your stay is an experience. An Experience in luxury. With world class services we create that perfect environment for business or pleasure. Come, spend some time with us and let us take care of everything.
We are an ocean view hotel situated right next to the new Eko Atlantic city. We are in the heart of commercial district which during the day houses the movers and shakers of the financial world and at night is the hotspot for the young and wild at heart.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Management of the bar section: conduct daily stock taking of all drinks in the bar to avoid losses
- Ensure compliance with law and regulatory bodies. Ascertain that all statutory deductions; VAT, PAYE, PENSION, etc are remitted as and when due.
- Responsible for monthly valuation of closing inventory. Coordinate monthly closing inventory exercise. Match the physically counted inventory with system balance, analyse and resolve differences
- Ensure an end-to-end procurement and item requisition process which will assist in reducing purchasing cost and increase efficiency
- Review the cash book on a daily basis to ensure occurrence, completeness and valuation of income generated such as cash, POS, transfers
- Review and be a part of the approval process for all payment vouchers of the company.
- Provide an assurance on daily revenue generated by the company with reference to occurrence, completeness, cut-off, accuracy and valuation.
- Identify risks, provide controls to mitigate such risks also test the controls to ensure effectiveness
- Provide control measures over all payables by ensuring that purchase orders and GRNs are matched with suppliers’ invoices. Ensure the occurrence, rights and obligations, accuracy and valuation of all payables
- Review the payroll to ensure rights and obligations as well as accuracy and valuation
- Perform system audit by ensuring that all sales and expenditure are posted accurately on the room master and sage 50 software
- Cost control: Monitor all departmental costs and ensure that costs do not rise above budget. Advise management when costs are skyrocketing.
- Responsible for vetting all revenue centre (front office, restaurant and bar) bills and reconciling them with control documents – captain orders
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as an internal auditor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th October, 2018.