Busy Minds Consult Job Vacancy
Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hygiene Officer
Location: Island, Lagos
- Manage and maintain the traceability system established;
- Manage and review food complaints effectively;
- Manage and maintain food safety documentation and records;
- Periodically review the food safety system;
- Conduct training in food safety and hygiene for the food handlers.
- Review the implementation of food safety skills of staff;
- Ensure the top management is fully aware of high-risk areas for the food-borne illness.
- Responsible for ensuring overall hygiene activities in the food production areas;
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with local regulatory laws / international standards in Food safety;
- Evaluate the corrective actions taken for the non-conformance noted during the audits;
- Monitor and check the personal hygiene conditions & working habits of the staff;
- Identify and report structural deficiencies in the food operation;
- Manage and maintain an effective pest control system;
- Manage and maintain a satisfactory waste disposal system;
- Review and follow up on the microbiological results from Laboratories;
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position, preferable within a camp or offshore environment with vast cultural diversity;
- Proficient with the input of data using stock control software.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields;
- Certifications in Food, Safety and Health and other Relevant Fields;
- Excellent Numeric and Computing Skills (pc Literate);
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job title as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2019.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.