Business Support Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
Clayfields & Harrow Limited – We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers. We are looking for people who have the drive and passion as we do to help build a world class facility management organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Officer
Reference No: BSO001
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Communications
Industries: Admin, Office & Support, Facilities & Property Management
- The business support officer is required to provide operations and office management support while providing project support on facilities services at different locations.
- In the role of a business support officer in the organization you will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting all managers and staff to facilitate smooth running of the organization.
- The candidate will work with departments to maintain office systems, including data management and liaising with consultants and contractors as necessary in order to obtain necessary information.
- An experienced business support officer will coordinate the response to all complaints and correspondence from clients of the organization; ensuring responses are in line with the organizations procedures.
- The candidate will provide cover for all support areas including the reception area, cleaners, technicians and drivers.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:1.
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 2-3 year experience as business support officer, administrative officer within a facility management firm.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office package.
- Strong multitasking abilities, team player and result oriented.
- Previous facilities management experience highly advantageous.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship throughout all levels of the organization.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work constructively.
- Must be an effective communicator with a positive outlook able to use initiative.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online