Business Service Administrator at Camilla Brook Place (Creche and Preschool)
Camilla Brook Place (Creche, Nursery and Primary), an educational facility that engages each child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Service Administrator
- Facilitate liaison between the school and existing/prospective parents.
- Facilitate corporate liaison between Camilla Brook Place and private service providers, as well as government agencies.
- Coordinate all administrative requirements for pupils, parents/guardians, teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Collaborate with accounts department to administer petty cash and payment vouchers ensuring requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records, ensuring that all requests are duly approved before disbursement.
- Ensure timely reimbursement of petty cash.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to ensure the accurate, timely and professional presentation of information.
- Create and maintain a secure filing system to allow the easy access to information, and carry out other administrative tasks as and when required.
- Take instructions for letters, memo’s, emails, reports etc. and reproduce accordingly.
- Play a key part in the organisation of Camilla Brook Place events, as required.
- B.Sc. in Business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage time and workload.
- Tact, discretion and confidentiality are essential when dealing with issues that can often be highly sensitive.
- Excellent word processing skills are required together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office software to include Excel and PowerPoint.
- A knowledge of corel draw will be an advantage.
- Ability to work as an integral and supportive member of Business Support team.
- A basic knowledge of the British EYFS is desirable.
- Digital literacy is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org