Business Plan Development Expert Job at Aquarian Consult Limited
Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Plan Development Expert
Job Code: AJ01-30
- The Business Plan Development Expert is required to be adept in developing and reviewing full business plans, business models in multiple sectors with an uncanny ability to accurately diagnose business needs and gaps while developing suitable intervention plans; excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach with a good understanding of information technology.
- Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews.
- Research and prepare statistical reports.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Assist in developing an overall change management strategy.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participate in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develop policy and procedure to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develop information system documentation to support efficient operations; prepare reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Assist businesses with basic skills to enhance overall entrepreneurship and business management capacity.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Prepare and present business plans and proposals
- Analyse the needs of the business and its customers
- Develop solutions to business problems
- Consult with management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes and assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Business Management and Entrepreneurship or any related Social Science discipline.
- 3-5 years’ previous work experience as a Business developer/business plan expert.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- The ability to work in a team, analyse data, and manage Projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Leading role position in development of at least one (1) business plan for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises within the last 1 year
- Leading role position in development of business plans in other areas within last 3 years;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audience;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: cv@Aquarianconsult.comusing the job tittle as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th July, 2018.