October 20, 2017
Business Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
POSITION : Business Manager
- The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events
- Investigate complaints, disturbances, violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Update product stock levels for sales forecasting.
- Ensure brand and operational standards meet or exceed expectation to support brand consistency.
- Ensure that premises, facilities and equipment are maintained and well managed.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exhibit good leadership skills and ensure good customer service is exhibited by team members.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Marketing and developing ideas that will increase foot fall and drive sales revenue.
- Ensure communication between all departments is maintained by holding meetings regularly where discussions are held on making targets and how to achieve them.
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking Skills:
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Oral and written communications
- Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org