Business Manager at A Leading Real Estate Development Company – Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson – Our client, a leading Real Estate Development company located in Ikoyi, Lagos with international affiliation is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are looking for a Business Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We will rely on the Business Manager to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Educational Requiement and Expereince
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration or similar field
- At least 3 years in a Sales, Project Management, or Business Manager Role
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Effective Stakeholder management
- MS word and outlook proficiency
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Manager” as the subject of the mail.