Business Intelligence Analysts at DealDey
DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation.
In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, DealDey has commence its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
This role is responsible for providing daily insights and support to the business. Working within the organisation to identify areas that need improving or updating, and finding solutions to problems using Business Intelligence tools to carry out intensive research and deep analysis. Investigating the company’s activities to make them more efficient, by testing systems and providing competitive commercial solutions. This may involve inventing new systems or revamping existing areas of the business.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) reporting on key business metrics, including but not limited to: site sales, traffic, conversion, orders, product performance, page views, time spent on website, cart to checkout to orders performance.
- Continuously improve site dashboards to ensure dashboards are reporting the most relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in order to react / action site performance.
- Assist unit heads with daily functions, including, but not limited to; Data gathering to produce timely reports to drive business and marketing decisions.
- Work with unit heads and colleagues on ad-hoc projects as applicable.
- Maintain web analytics reporting and Dashboards.
- Assist business partners by proactively sharing knowledge, learnings, advising business partners on best ways to extract and use website data; helping identify key web metrics that measure the overall performance of the website.
- Analyzing trends and data to identify sales opportunities.
- Documenting any identified required changes, and communicating them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.
- Developing and implementing internal and external surveys and reports results.
- Developing and implement targeted surveys for the purpose of gathering market information.
- Utilize IT resources at an advanced level to create IT solutions, enabling the business to better meet its goals.
- Creating custom reports and generating standard reports for management and sales staff.
- Provided research based advice to the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
This position requires
- Graduate with at least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to multi task in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe and other web analytics tools and metrics.
- Ability to use data to make decisions, strong experience interpreting test results and drawing conclusions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with focus on flawless execution.
- Advanced knowledge of various Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management skills with extensive financial modelling experience in Microsoft Excel .
The following skills are essential:
- Analytical ability
- Creative imagination and problem solving.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Research Skills.
- Interpersonal Skillls.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Planning & Organising Skills.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Completeness (no missing data).
- Absence of anomalies or outliers that would distort the results.
- Conformance to business rules.
- Conformance to valid values
Interested Candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their resumes to email@example.com with Business Intelligence Analyst as the job title.
This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.