Business Development/Marketing Executives at a Downstream Oil & Gas Firm – Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Business Development/Marketing Executive (Downstream Oil & Gas)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos State
Responsibilities of the Role
- Market Petroleum Products (Trading) – Bulk & retail supply of PMS, AGO & LPG2.
- Develop a network of strong markets and identify key assets and resources necessary to grow the business rapidly.
- Deploy customer retention strategies and develop strategies to acquire new customers.
- Create key customers list and mapping in the Tank farms/bunker petroleum products.
- Drive the business and ensure products moves from the depot to the consumers.
- Identify and evaluate potential new business opportunities to sell the company’s products (AGO, PMS (petroleum products) and lubricants) to potential customers.
- Maintain a detailed awareness of the activities of company competitors and provide appropriate information to the management.
- Apply expertise in the field to proactively identify trends and patterns in data analysis and update the stakeholders accordingly.
- Maintain existing contracts; minimize exposure and risk, credit agreements and follow-up account receivables.
- Responsible for marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Ensure that the company products receive maximum exposure through sound brand communication strategies.
- Recognize and coordinate the company resources to best address the sales opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop suitable Marketing Strategy to address potential opportunities.
- Other responsibilities as directed by line manager.
- Bachelor in Sales/Marketing, Technical, Management or any business related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Tank farm/Bunker Trading in Nigeria is essential.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales and marketing in the downstream Oil & Gas marketing/distribution sector.
- Ability to work well under pressure, Goal oriented Proactive and takes initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work.
- Strong analytical and information ordering skills.
- Strong leadership. Excellent Customer Service skills, commercially minded and entrepreneurial.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information.
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point; other useful sales software.
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills.
- Must be organized and people oriented.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Corporate client management experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory Excellent written and verbal English skills
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘MBDE SERVICES’ as subject of mail.
Qualified candidates’ will be contacted for interviews.