Business Development Specialist Job at Transsion Holdings, 17th September, 2018
Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Slot: 2 Openings
- Business Development specialists are expected to be self-sufficient and self-driving individuals who are able to maintain partner relationships (including operators, media, etc.), extend further operators and media cooperation and develop solid relationships with internet influencers around the country.
- Working closely with marketing specialists, they need to make sure all of our Apps gets high exposure on social media networks and the entire market at large with as little resources as possible for the best traffic plan for operators.
- Operators-enthusiastic with a good understanding of the business model of operators.
- A frequent App user and a fast learner with a good understanding of various operators on market; able to make practical product analysis.
- Establish a local vision for the future of our Apps development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.
- Able to seek for operators(MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile) partnerships and understands how operators work.
- Develop and maintain current operators relationships and able to extend the range of operators cooperation under request. Able to come out with great business development plans as a request.
- Familiar with internet circumstances, able to connect with internet influencers when necessary; Good market promoter with excellent copywriting skills.
- Familiar with social networks and have a good understanding of the rules and how they work. Able to promote regularly on social media networks.
Job Specifications & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with at least two years’ work experience in BD/marketing/media industry with a good knowledge of operators.
- Good computer skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diligent and aggressive, a quick learner with an excellent working attitude and teamwork spirit.
- Good negotiation skills with good business manners.
- Have a good knowledge or familiar with African internet influencer market. Have the ability to obtain certain influencer resources.
- Those with a good connection with African influencers are considered with priority. Those with a rich operator’s resources are considered with priority.
- With remarkable business sense plus market sensitivity. Able to work under pressure and perform well under tight KPI requirements, able to work efficiently in a high volume environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply