Business Development Officers at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern specialist medical care centre located in the heart of Abuja; Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard healthcare service to patient within and outside Nigeria.
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- The position is a mid-level position that is ideal for a capable, committed individual who wants to roll up his / her sleeves and dive right in to the vision at Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd (CHL).
- You will be interacting with senior management, operations, finance and the network expansion teams at CHL.
- You will closely work with the Client Services Manager supporting him and leading the Business Development Vertical that is crucial to the revenue growth at CHL.
- Working along with our partners – and various agencies to help them come up with effective communication and branding for CHL is also part of this role.
- It is a few different roles in one, perfect for a hard worker who is seeking an opportunity at an exciting start-up company in the healthcare space.
- This role requires someone who doesn’t only adhere to their responsibilities but comes up with innovative ideas, and solutions to existing issues being faced in the company.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to support programs and initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Leading the Business Development Vertical by proposing a strategy for the vertical, managing the resources, budget, impact and focusing on results and revenue for the vertical.
- Working with stakeholders externally to enhance the CHL brand. Working with the PR agency, with the ad agency to enhance brand and communication strategies.
- Working with our on ground staff at Clinics to understand their marketing requirements at an individual clinic level. Interacting closely with customers to understand who CHL Customers are, what their health care requirements are and how CHL can bridge these gaps in services available.
- Formulating, coordinating and actively engaging in advertising and publicity drives for the Hospital and its services.
- Managing and coordinating on ground marketing initiatives, might include traveling to clinics often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Working closely with network expansion and operations team – Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing team for regular reviews with senior management.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly business development sales goals.
- Working in a fast=paced, deadline sensitive business, while providing excellent client services.
- Responding to RFPs, and negotiating contract rates.
- Financial acumen
- Numerate; comfortable with incomplete data
- Strategic thinker
- Practical creative thinker
- Ability to spot /establish new business opportunities
- Problem solver
- Process organiser
- Superior time management skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Initiative; self-starter
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to prepare and give presentations; public speaking
- Commercial awareness
- Good business and sector knowledge
- Degree in Marketing or similar field.
- At least 3 years experience in similar field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: email@example.com