Business Development Manager Vacancy At RedCloud Technology
RedCloud Technology is a fintech pioneer bringing mobile banking, e-payments & mobile wallet solutions to parts of the world that aren’t serviced by traditional banks. We concentrate on providing safe, secure payment systems to regions where this does not exist. RedCloud has reinvented financial services by creating a mobile banking platform that provides fast and easy deployment to enable customers of all sizes to deliver services to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are a friendly, ambitious technology company and we are currently looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager with experience of selling enterprise level software solutions to Banking or Financial Services customers.
- You will have support in the form of highly experienced Product & Pre-Sales Managers as well as the extended global Sales & Marketing team.
- The Business Development Manager Africa will spearhead sales and business development of RedCloud software and services in the region to deliver against sales volumes and value objectives of business plan.
- The candidate can be based out of Lagos, although location can be flexible as there will be extensive travel across Africa.
- Spearhead the new business efforts for the Africa with the focus on developing new relationships with customers in the Banking sector
- Collaborate and input into regional marketing, arrange promotional programs, activities and events
- Work in close collaboration with the regional partner network but also generate direct Sales opportunities
- Work to monthly objectives and KPI’s
- Maintain high standards and strive for sales excellence
- Participate in formulating sales strategy
- Build market intelligence and approach
- Initiate and develop sales prospects across key geographies
- Manage your own sales pipeline
Experience needed for the Business Development Manager Africa:
- You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it.
Plus the must have requirements are:
- Sales experience operating at senior level / C** level
- Ability to work independently and travel frequently
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Experience selling enterprise-level software to Banking and / or Financial Services clients
- Extensive knowledge of technology sales cycles and processes
Plus it is preferred to have:
- Experience in mobile banking, payments and/or software platform technologies
- Possible working locations: Lagos, Yaounde or locations that offer easy transport links across the region also considered.
- Travel: Extensive, across Africa (all travel expenses paid)
- Knowledge of the financial technology market
- Fluent French in speaking and writing
Working with a fintech pioneer you will play a big part in the growth and success of a company providing revolutionary solutions to the world. You will receive a base salary plus an amazing commission package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply