Business Development Manager at Studio24
Studio24 is a Nigeria’s foremost Professional Photography and Multimedia Company tailored to meet and exceed the expectations of capturing moments.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submiss ion of tender and contract documents.
- Maintenance of the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitors’ activities
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Work with your team to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company-wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts (proposals), responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online