Business Development Manager at A Reputable Oil & Gas Firm – TL First Group
TL First Group – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Managing a team tasked with generating business in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensure company’s growth objectives are attained; articulate new business development opportunities and identify, negotiate and manage relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal..
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentor team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
Person Specification/ Competencies
- A good University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in management.
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- A good role model.
- A thought-leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Robust and high level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org