Business Development Manager At A Logistics Firm – Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan – Our client, a fast growing logistic business with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and operations in East Africa is expanding its business operations to West Africa and is urgently recruiting for the position of a Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- Establishing relationships with freight forwarders and shippers/ exporters across Nigeria and the West Africa.
- Work and manage the company partners in Nigeria and West Africa
- Establish and manage sales team, set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets
- Managing the sales cycle from the contacts stage to the post-closing stage for all sales
- Reviewing and tracking progress against revenue and targets
- A bachelor degree in Sales/ Marketing/ Supply chain/ Logistics/ Freight Forwarding space
- Possess hands on experience in freight forwarding sales or similar role
- Five years of practical experience in Sales Management/ Business Development
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Good understanding of Freight Forward operations in Nigeria and cognate experience in Sales
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send in their curriculum vitae to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.