Business Development Manager Job in Lagos At AxxonSoft
Axxon is a major software developer that combines end-to-end, IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform. We offer integrated, out-of-the-box vertical and horizontal solutions for governments, institutions and commercial enterprises.
As global leaders in the area of converging technologies, Axxon has created software that is so highly developed; it allows users to do more than they’ve ever done before – easily, quickly, and in accordance with their existing systems and strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Axxonsoft is looking for a technically good (computer hardware, software and networking) person,
- with at least a Degree in computer science, telecommunication or electronics from a reputable university.
The candidate must have experience in below mentioned scopes:
- Dealing with Video Management Systems (Software)
- Advanced knowledge on the installation and working of CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Applicant should be a resident of Lagos
- Dealing with PSIM (Physical Security Integration management systems (Software)
Education & Age Limit
- Minimum a Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electronics with a good knowledge in networking, software and hardware.
- Candidate must be between 25 -35 years of age of any gender.
- Developing Axxonsoft software business in West Africa and keeping in contact with existing partners
- in Nigeria and neighboring countries.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send an email attaching (CV, Certificates, and 1- Page Cover Letter) with subject of mail being “Business Development Manager – West Africa” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th September, 2017.