Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Req ID: Req-1260
- Creating and maintaining a detailed business model for the company –including actual and projected performance, with metrics for ROI (candidate will need advanced excel modelling skills)
- Head of Department, with corporate responsibilities to manage the
- Department and represent the Company in-line with Company polices and so as to help ensure the Company attains and maintains operational excellence
- Develop and maintain client and project target list
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets
- Ensure prequalification of the Company with existing and potential customers,government agencies to enable Company to be in a position to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities
- Ensure that client’s have a 24/7 access to a Company Account Manager
- Ensure that client and potential enquiries are screened and channelled to the correct Department and responded to
- Ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the Company and the client and between Departments in the Company
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from highly ranked Business School which they attended on campus
Optional But Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 8 – 12 years experience in Business Development function.
- Experience in Fabrication and Marine sectors, including international experience dealing with global clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and skills in financial modelling and development of business models and plans, with focus on significant financial analysis
- Exceptional market and customer awareness and presentation skills
- Knowledge of fabrication, maritime, oil and gas industries markets and companies
- Legal and commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in contracts and tenders
- Excellent networking skills.
- Commercial Manager, contracts adminstrator, Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online