Business Development Manager at an EPC Company – Ralds and Agate
Africa is a huge continent with huge resources – the greatest of which are its people and natural resources. While Africa has struggled to find its rightful place in the world economy, this has not in any way, diminished its potential or capabilities.
Africa has amazing talents and our role as leaders and entrepreneurs is to harness these talents to propel us forward as we steadily advance on the global economic grid.
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- You are an excellent talent with 8 – 12 years business development experience.
- You are conversant with pipeline construction, fabrication and maintenance services to the oil and gas companies.
- You are proficient in the use of modern computer aided planning technologies.
- You have a keen understanding of Operations Management.
- With your techno-commercial skills, you can handle the contractual and financial conditions in bids.
- You have excellent networking skills.
Our client is an EPC Company with offices in Nigeria and the Middle East. We prefer candidates with exceptional customer awareness that have been interfacing with high net worth clients for 5 of the 8 – 12 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
Do not send us your CV if the above narrative doesn’t match your profile.
Nigerians with international experience are encouraged to apply.