Business Development Executives at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client in the Financial Services industry in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Business Development Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing accounts, selling the companies products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- 2 – 5 years of sales experience in financial Services industries, FMCG, Retails, and Energy Sector
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Applicants must be staying in or around Lagos island or Mainland
Attractive Basic pay plus commission.
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre career website on docs.google.com to apply
Deadline: 20 September, 2019