Business Development Executive Vacancy in a reputable Oil and Gas Company based in Lagos
illers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or any other technical field from a well-recognized higher institution and must be resident in Lagos.
- The candidate must be good in his/her presentation and communication skills with good understanding of the B2B environment and excellent business acumen.
- Business intelligence gathering skills
- The candidate should have good knowledge of regular key projects in the the Oil and Gas industry.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and the candidate must have a good knowledge of regular key projects in the Oil and Gas industry.
- The qualified candidate should have solid years of working experience in selling a service or project management in any technical area.
- The qualified candidate must also have a proven record of accomplishment in sales and new business development activities and achievements with clients in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Very good account management experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using “Business Development Executive” using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th October, 2019.