Business Development Executive at Lisse Africa
LISSE AFRICA is an adept human resource consulting with key interest in the support recruitment industry with the aim of providing support staffs that are professional, verified and well documented.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Tactical execution of the sell-in components of the retail packaged brands innovation projects for specific brands and channels.
- Execution of innovation project initiatives through Sales TEAMS back to / through customer.
- Owns communication and alignment with internal partners to meet expectations.
- Knows and understands the unique needs of the primary target consumer for each of our customers.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors customer’s perceptions of the company as a high quality brand.
- Lead a cross functional team from Marketing, Design & Innovation, Sales and outside partners in the creation of new collection concept recommendations that will be successful in the marketplace and contribute to achieving the brand’s financial objectives
- Provide strategic direction to Design & Innovation on new collection concepts from concept approval to launch to ensure the company launches collections with the best chance for marketplace success
- Oversee the crafting of collection concept positioning that creatively and uniquely differentiates them from competitors and creates desirability among consumers
- Ensure product formulations, packaging design, copywriting and collateral materials deliver upon collection positioning to create integrated, compelling offerings that experience in-market success
- Engage qualitative and quantitative research techniques to enhance in market success of new and existing collections.
- In collaboration with the team, develop, lead and oversee the execution of customer-focused brand strategy and implementation of various tactics with the appropriate channels
- Manage outside partnerships to fulfill the best representation of the Company and the brand
- Communicate all corporate matters in a positive and timely manner as directed by Corporate Communications or senior management.
- Conducts sustained research and gathering of data and relevant information as needed to develop successful business proposals.
- Compiles reports based on analysis performed including but not limited to business plans, profit margin analysis, and business risk assessments.
- Analyze financial data and extract and define relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project financial probability of business ventures.
- Analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential business and program opportunities
- Interprets data, formulate reports and make recommendations based upon research findings.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org