Business Development Coordinator at Levande Healthcare Limited
Levande Healthcare Limited – A start-up healthcare company with emphasis on providing innovative healthcare services seek candidates to play an integral role in achieving the vision, growth and development of the company in the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute day-to-day operations and management of business development across the company.
- Develop understanding of customer needs and market drivers in the healthcare industry.
- Understand current and future healthcare digital advertising and marketing trends and maximally utilize same.
- Develop strategic roadmap for the company by identifying opportunities, and creating and evaluating business cases for new products and services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring team alignment and engagement across departments.
- Develops and make business case presentations to clients.
- Manage business development processes, including pipeline, quality review, and collaboration with internal and external departments.
- Leads data analysis, reporting, and knowledge management to inform business development strategy and operations
- Conduct long-term and short-term strategic research that informs the growth strategy of the company
- You may be required to occasionally work on Saturdays
- Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites:
- Demonstrated minimum of 2 years’ experience in business development and sales
- Demonstrated excellent negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational experience in operations and planning required
- Sound decision-making skills required
- Experience in managing budgets and analysing contracts preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with excellent computer skills.
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner with self-motivation
- A passion for excellence and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Candidates should live on the mainland and be ready to resume by 20th of November.
This pays N75,000 monthly inclusive of taxes.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your detailed CV
- A cover letter stating the qualities that make you to a suitable fit for this position in a start-up.
Note: Successful candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks.