Business Development Consultant At Ascension Consulting Services
Ascenson is highly specialized in tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defence. Our regulatory solutions is based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system. We focus on developing our people for the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
- Work to create effective graphics for email, social media, digital ads, website designs, logos and branding, brochures, labeling and packaging and much more.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Takes complex ideas and translates them into simple, easy to understand visuals.
- Develop creative and innovative product or design concepts.
- Develops and maintains strong knowledge of our brand and products
- Contributes in estimating time and budget for specific projects
- Design creative solutions to deliver industry leading marketing campaigns and internal brand campaigns across multiple mediums; including brochures, flyers, mailers, social media and web graphics, and digital solutions.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Develops and executes creative concepts that align to Ascension’s standard including corporate and business unit brand and value propositions.
- Creates diagrams, charts, illustrations, and other graphic elements.
- Creates templates for Power Point and other presentations.
- Supports the work of other staff who may have design work.
- Candidates must have a bias for accounting and be ready to work in a performance driven environment.
- Age limit: Must not be older than 35 years of age by 31 December, 2017
- Experience: 3-5 years’ graphic design experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND.
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; HTML5 knowledge a plus and digital brochures.
- Must be an innovative and creative thinker.
- Proven leadership and Problem solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages like Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to design across a diverse range of media, including email, web banners, digital assets for video and social, print collateral.
- Familiarity with designing for a variety of web and print platforms and how to optimize your designs to succeed on each.
- Be able to work quickly and flexibly.
- Think through graphic design strategically.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.