Business Development Analyst at Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development Analyst to join our growing and dynamic team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales & marketing strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs.
- The individual is expected to be passionate and promote the brand accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partnering with clients to deliver strategic Telecoms Value Added Services and Solutions
- VAS Conceptualization & targeted Content development.
- Build and manage strong relationship with new and existing stakeholders including Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and 3rd Parties content owners.
- Ensuring the delivery projects on time and within budget.
- Leveraging a strong relationship to drive prompt payment by partners.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and suppliers while ensuring DGS is top of mind for strategic business support by our partners.
- Constantly searching for and developing new business opportunities in the Telecommunications and digital industry in Nigeria.
- Strategically complementing Mobile Network Operators ‘effort in deploying Customer Loyalty Management propositions.
- Articulation and implementation of mobile marketing strategies both for clients and for the company’s products and services.
- Analyze qualitative data, costs, ROI, and programme benefits and recommend programme improvements and initiatives.
- Content creation and publishing on various platforms.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers in other departments to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field with a minimum of 2.1.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role.
- Applicants should make the job title the subject of their application.
- Good working knowledge of the Telecom’s Value Added Services (VAS) and eco-system.
- Must possess confidence and supervisory capacity for an excellent team performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skill.
- Must be a self-starter with drive for excellence.
- Must not be more than 28years.
- Presentation skill.
- Capacity for supervision.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in word format to: email@example.com