Business Analyst at a Reputable Company
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Analyst Project Management
- The Business Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop and launch efficient business, financial and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects and systems requirements.
- This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help achieve core business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning:
- Meet with decision makers, system owners and end users to define business, financial, operations requirements, and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations and information process flow
- Act as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities, creating and scoping valuable changes and optimizations to business processes
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving and further leveraging these systems
Operational & Project Management:
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests including end-user reviews for modified and new systems and other post-implementation support
- Scope the system, elicit project requirement and business requirements
- Act as communication broker. Works with the Project architects to make sure their designs conform to project requirements
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
- Work with the test team to ensure the tests adequately cover project requirements
- Lead requirement reviews
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience of at least 4 years in Business/Systems Analysis
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field plus relevant Professional Certifications such as CBAP, PMP etc.
- Proven ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
Technical and Professional:
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication (clear and concise)
- Critical thinking skills
- Business Analysis Methodology skills (e.g. Agile Business Analysis, Six Sigma)
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Logical and Efficient
- Keen attention to detail
- People Management skills
- Relationship building skills
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online