Business Analyst at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation – 5 days on /5 days off
- Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions. Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results.
- Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project.
- May write and maintain user documentation.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- Senior Business Analyst would be typically able to conduct and interpret basic models, produce a complex business cases and is able to perform work of high complexity.
- Requirements gathering.
- Visio, process mapping.
- MS Office.
- 2 – 5 years experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online