Business Advisory Intern at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Business Advisory Intern
- Location: Abuja
- Business Advisory analyses a company’s business plan, embark on in-depth research to properly advise it about investments, strategic market standing, and potential funding opportunities, and ways to achieve the company’s vision.
- In-depth research on key focus points
- Presentations on the research findings and strategic analysis of findings
- Assisting in confidential Advisory processes.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or any related field
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Result
- Preferably a female
- Masters, CFA or ACA in progress is an added advantage.
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Possess decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Deadline: 30 October, 2019