Bursar at Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar is the Chief Finance Officer of the College and is directly responsible to the Provost for the management and control of the finances of the College.
- He/she shall advise the Provost on finance related matters, coordinate the development and update the College financial management plans, coordinate the preparation of periodic income and expenditure statements, balance sheet, cash flow estimates etc.
- The candidate for the post of Bursar must possess a good honours degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any related discipline from a recognised University/higher institution with at least twenty-one years cognate experience. Possession of higher degree(s) will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must possess any of the following professionally recognised accountancy qualifications e.g CNA/ACA. The candidate is also expected not be below the rank of Deputy Bursar.
- Candidate should also be Information and Communication Technology (ICT) compliant and have a working knowledge of a good accounting packages.
- Candidates above 55 years need not apply.
Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable the post of Bursar in Colleges of Education and as may be determined from time to time by the Government’ Governing Council of the College.
Application Closing Date
2nd Janauary, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward 15 copies of type written application with15 copies of updated Curriculum Vitae giving following details in a sealed envelope:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Working Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary Level
- Extra-Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees
Also to be forwarded with the application are photocopies of each certificate claimed. Candidates are advised to request their named referees to send references on them direct to the Registrar before the closing date stated above.
All application should be forwarded to the address below:
Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe,
- Post applied for should be indicated on the envelope
- This is a re-adveristment so those who have applied before should re-apply
- Only the applications of candidates shortlisted for interview would be acknowledged.