Bursar at Ebonyi State University
As a result of the above, the University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bursar
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate for the post of Bursar must possess a good Degree in Accounting or any other related discipline plus any of the following recognised professional qualifications, ICAN/ ACA/ACCA, ACMA, CPA and ANAN. Membership of a relevant professional body is a necessary requirement.
- He/she must be a Deputy Bursar or must have held an equivalent position in related Institution other than a University or has held/acted as a Bursar for at least a period of six months.
- The candidate must have clean and impeccable records of service and demonstrate evidence of professional competence as well as relevant Accounting software applications with high degree of accountability, transparency, integrity and probity.
- Applicants should be highly computer literate and be conversant with the application of ICT-based accounting packages.
Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Bursar in Nigerian Universities and as may be determined from time to time by the University Governing Council as appropriate.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their applications which should include the following below:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all credentials
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees
- A two page Statement of the applicant’s vision and mission for the University Bursary.
Applications are to be forwarded to:
Ebonyi State University,
P. M. B. 053,
- Applicants are requested to inform their referees to send their confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.