Brooklyn Economic Consulting Limited Recent Employment Opportunity
At Brooklyn Economic Consulting Limited we provide rigorous Research, Data Insights and Advisory Services to our clients. Using our academic and research expertise, we have delivered functional solutions to our clients in the ever changing business, social and development environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Evaluation Consultant – West Africa
About the Job
- We are looking for suitable candidate to fill the above position, Remote based. The position reports to director.
- Support project planning and management of various new and ongoing projects.
- Data analysis, report writing, editing and preparation of presentation for each study conducted.
- Provide support to company business development goals.
- Manage each client needs and expectation for the project assigned.
- Identifying and writing winning proposals in Africa.
- Developing specific research mythologies, reporting and deliverables to each study.
- Developing and design of data collection tools in various platforms i.e. ODK, Kobo Enketo, Survey to go, Survey monkey, CSpro e.t.c
- Recruiting, training of data collection teams, budgeting and managing field works to ensure quality work.
- Evidence of advanced evaluation design and advanced statistical analysis including multi-level modeling, propensity score matching, conducting power analysis for clustered evaluations and, fluency with a statistical software package desired.
- Strong data analysis (use of Stata, SPSS, R), English report writing, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively manage activities in a multi-cultural environment.
- At least five (3-5) years of research supervisory experience
- Fluency in English required and fluency in French is preferred.
- Experience working with INGO’s and government is preferred.
- Experience working in West Africa is desired.
- Masters in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Rural Development. PhD will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 – 10 years of experience involved in measurement, evaluation and learning including market research.
- Excellent skills in writing winning proposals in WASH, financial, child protection and Agricultural fields.
- Experience designing, conducting and managing impact evaluations.
- Experience in designing, conducting, and managing baseline, midline, and end line surveys including value chain analysis.
- Please submit evidence of writing skills ( 2 latest reports authored by the consultant)
- State expected consultancy fees per month.
- State evidence of availability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume, sample report online to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st January, 2019.
- All application will be reviewed on rolling basis.
- All applications MUST be submitted in PDF only.
- Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification from recruitment process.