British American Tobacco New Recruitment
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job number: 2124
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment type: Permanent
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
- You’ll be a graduate or equivalent in marketing, business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- You also have a valid driver’s licence.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply