Brand Manager at FrieslandCampina
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To plan, implement after approval and evaluate projects/activities for the designated brand in line with marketing objective and brand year plan.
- The Brand Manger’s responsibilities will be related to bigger brand/product portfolio and/or more complex projects.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Brand Strategy and Vision:
- Defining brand year plan in line with overall marketing strategy and objectives.
- Assist in monitoring market developments, own and competitive brand/SKU performances and initiate activities/projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity and growth of net sales and market share.
- Also manage all below-the –line promotion activities and development of above-the –line campaigns.
New Product Development:
- Assist in developing brand/product line-extensions from conception to market introduction with support with support activities.
- Brief and debrief agencies regarding creative proposals.
Advertising & Promotion Budget Management:
- Tight management of A&P budget (plan-committed-paid) according to LE.
- Properly document, file and safeguard all branding activity to ensure availability and retrieval when needed by authorized personnel.
- For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
- First degree in any discipline.
- Work experience in dairy organization would be an advantage.
- Technical/functional Expertise
- Planning & Organizing
- General business understanding
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online