Brand Footprint Communications New Vacancy
Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Reports To: This Role will report directly to the Client Services Director
- Brand footprint Communications is seeking a Senior Account Executive to counsel key clients and lead the development of experiential marketing strategies, campaigns, projects and events.
- Candidate should have exceptional interpersonal communication and project leadership skills with an aptitude towards strategic thinking and problem solving and the ability to facilitate multiple projects simultaneously.
- The Senior Account Executive will act as the day-to-day head for selected BFP clients, working directly with assigned producers, designers and account managers to oversee campaign initiatives, while simultaneously providing clients and unprecedented level of communication efficiency.
- Client Counsel: Act as agency’s lead contact for key accounts, streamlining internal and external client communication throughout the campaign/project management process
- Brand Strategy: Guide and counsel leading brands within the BFP portfolio. Develop and deliver creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events, social media, emerging technology, and strategic partnerships. Work with new business team and strategy teams to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts
- Team Leadership: Liaison between Operations, Creative Services, Brand Influence departments and the Client to ensure all contracted deliverables are executed and deadlines met, implementing and managing all necessary internal and external processes to ensure proper communication flow and manage expectations
- Act as main point of contact for key clients, overseeing client communication and expectations during the campaign production and campaign execution process
- Hold internal production and creative teams accountable to project deadlines
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of all contracted event deliverables
- Proactively host and schedule regular internal and external meetings as necessary
- Work with Production and Design departments to develop post-event recaps for clients
- Participate in RFP brainstorms, offering creative ideas and approaches towards client requests and needs
- Participate in internal weekly Sales Meeting, providing department key updates relating to ongoing projects
- Anticipate client needs and proactively offer solutions and experiential opportunities for the brand
- Creative prowess, development of award-winning disruptive concepts
- Provide client with weekly updates on project development and management
- Maintain internal and external project status reports
- 5+ years of experience in account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, and experiential
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to work extended hours and on weekends when necessary
- Proven ability to weave brands into popular culture
- Familiarity with developing integrated campaigns that include paid, earned, social, and owned media for brands.
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with management and oversight of complex client budgets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject heading of the mail