Branch Manager at A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
Leventis Motors, a brand of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc., is the home of commercial vehicles in Nigeria, renowned in the Nigerian Automobile industry for its quality products & services. It is the only automobile company in Nigeria with a network of seven operating branches across the country, making Leventis Motors a leader in pan-Nigerian service.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Edo
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Engineering / Technical
Location: Benin, Edo
- Responsible for achieving the branch targets far major items (ie. commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spare parts).
- Also to manage human resources in the branch.
- The purpose of a Branch Manager is to develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets.
- Increase branch profitability by achieving/exceeding monthly targets for Major Items/Spare Parts and Service
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality and operational standards are maintained at the company’s expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
- Develop market for new business lines – Major items and others
- Develop rapport with key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
- Track and measure performance of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the Organizational goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as Human Resources Manager at the branch
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI’s (Rapid Results Initiatives)
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or related Degree with an MBA
- Minimum of 10 years strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles will be preferred)
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & Skills to handle technical problems, Warranty issues.
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products or services would best serve their interest
- Ability to guide & train others.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Branch Manager – Benin” as subject of the mail.