Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer
- The Pre-Sales Engineer will work closely with sales Account Managers in a pre-sales technical role configuring products to meet specific customer needs, showcasing product solutions, setting up product demonstrations, and explaining features and value of technology solutions to customers.
- The Pre-Sales Engineer will be a key partner in the sales cycle and interact with customers both over the phone and on site.
- Additionally, the Pre-Sales Engineer will identify and troubleshoot issues related to client devices, wireless and wired networking, servers, storage, and data centers for customers if necessary.
- Setup product demonstrations, and perform technical presentations to customers, partners, and prospects.
- Participate regularly in industry training and seek and maintain certifications to keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Work closely with Account Managers to develop product solutions to meet the requirements of customers gathered in meetings both over the phone and in person.
- Confidently articulate features and value of technology solutions to customers.
- Configure products according to specifications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a system engineer, solution architect, or pre-sales consultant.
- Recent expert-level pre-sales design and bill of material-creation experience; post-sales consulting, installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience; and technical certifications with one or more of the following vendors or technologies: Servers – HPE, Cisco, Dell, Huawei, Lenovo Virtualization – VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, RedHat Storage – HPE, Dell EqualLogic, Dell Compellent, NetApp, iSCSI, FCoE, 1G/10G/40G Networking – HPE, Cisco, Dell, Huawei, LAN, WAN, SAN, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, VPN, Cloud.
- Have prior, recent and relevant experience providing pre-sales services at a competitor or OEM partner.
- Advanced knowledge of business systems and outcomes with ability to understand impact of solution design and implementation on customer’s business strategic objectives and requirements.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision making skill.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to translate technology-related jargon to diverse groups of technical and non-technical users, including C-level staff.
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to develop technical documents.
- Self-motivation with ability to perform quality work within deadlines and budget with or without direct supervision.
- BA/B.Sc Degree obtained from a reputable institution
- Age bracket (23-27).
- Good command of English language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.